The best way to get your Entrepreneurial education can very quite a bit. From reading articles like this one, home study courses, seminars, masterminding groups…even finding the right mentor or a coach.
Choosing the right method of education can very quite a bit depending on your budget, the other resources you have access to and your own experience.
One way to make sure you stay on the right track…and don’t get caught up in learning at the expense of actually getting results in your business…. is to do the following.
1. Define your goal. The clearer you can define your business goal the better for this compass in your own education as a Entrepreneur.
2. Figure out what you think is the best method to reach that goal.
3. Ask yourself what skills do I have do develop to get the results that I want?
4. Who has accomplished something similar that I can model?
5. Do they have a way I can ask questions and get the answers I need when I get stuck along the process?
If they don’t have a way for you to ask questions about your business…..you will be able to find your answer somewhere…if you look hard enough.
Its important to never stop just because your having a hard time figuring out how to reach your business goals..
There is never a time to say…”ya I would like to create a result in my business but I don’t know how. You see every obstacle in its self is another opportunity to be apart of your education. If someone has done it before, so can you.