Weight loss for men over 50 is possible provided they take up easy and natural methods. After reaching this age it becomes all the more necessary for an individual to opt for simple methods which would keep him fit and at the same time help him to lose weight quite easily. In such a case one can opt for easy workout routines which can help 50 plus men to lose weight at a very steady pace.
Before indulging to any workout routine, you must check out the following factors like whether you are a smoker or whether you are suffering from high blood pressure or high cholesterol level. You are compelled to check out these factors in order to pick up those workouts only which would not affect your body.
Here are some easy workouts for men to lose weight
* Start your workout with a 5 min warm-up i.e., either by cycling or running on a treadmill. Then start with the boxing rounds provided you don’t forget to take 30 seconds rest in between.
* During the second step you can opt for pushups. Do as many times as you want within the allotted time i.e., 2 minutes.
* After that you can switch over to the jump rope. In this case your shoulders might experience some pain but it would let out the lactic acid. Here your lungs will also hurt but it would provide you a good feeling.
* Then after 30 seconds rest you can move onto intensive workout with the support of jump rope.
* In this step you must get onto our knees and carry out two minutes of exercise in ab wheel. This exercise would make your shoulders and back very strong. After that take rest for 30 seconds.
* Now grab 10 or 15 lb dumbbells and make your shoulders work by pressing the dumbbell. Do this workout for at least 2 minutes.
* Lastly, grab the jump rope once again and start doing intensive rope work for two minutes.